Still trying not to judge anything until more time goes by.
- I miss family, friends, librarians, familiar postal workers; Trader Joe’s, Johnny’s Foodmaster, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, whatever store has soy milk; knowing the bus/train system; trees, grass, flowers, other suburban nature opportunities.
- Work is very busy, especially for the first week. Worked until 7:30 last night. Left on-time tonight.
- Passed the fitness assessment, now can use the gym whenever I wish.
- Moved some of my items to the apartment yesterday, the rest this morning; this will be my first night sleeping here instead of the hotel. Will try to get pics in daylight; might be over the weekend.
- Have cable TV and Internet in apt., had same in hotel – I’m getting spoiled!
- Mostly unpacked and nearly ready to go to sleep!
Until next time – hugs and peace to all.