Julie of Julie Magers Soulen Photography has awarded me the Premio Meme Award. I am honored to be a recipient! Thank you, Julie!
The rules of this award state that I am to give 7 facts about myself and pass it to 7 people. Here we go!
1. I am a computer geek that works with IBM mainframe and midrange systems software.
2. I love knitting, crocheting, sewing, counted cross-stitch, and many other crafts.
3. Although it's beautiful to look at and photograph, I hate to have to shovel snow.
4. I have two wonderful, full-grown daughters, a terrific son-in-law, and another very nice young man that I hope will be my second SIL someday - I am blessed.
5. A friend and I both turned 60 this year and threw ourselves a huge party with folk-music, singer-songwriter David Roth as the live entertainment.
6. I visit Maine often and may just move there someday (even though there is probably more snow each winter than where I live now!)
7. I drive a Prius, currently getting 48.4 MPG.
Now to pass this award along to 7 deserving blog owners (in no particular order):