Got this in an email yesterday, seems perfect for a TT post:
Think about them one at a time before going on to the next one. It Does Make You Feel Good, especially the thought at the end of #44.
1.Falling in love.
2.Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3.A hot shower.
4.No lines at the supermarket.
5.A special glance.
7.Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8.Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9.Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11.Chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry ).
12.A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach..
16.Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17.Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you
19.. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no rea son at all.
22.Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke with FRIENDS
24.Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25 . Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
26. Your first kiss (the very first).
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
29.Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
32.Road trips with friends.
33. Swinging on swings.
34.Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
35.Making chocolate chip cookies.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about.
38.Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad)never change.
39. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
40. Watching the sunrise.
41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44 . Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.