Happy Sunday. I'm usually technology free on this day of the week, but I need to catch up on something I have put off for a few weeks.
I have received the Stylish Blogger Award from Marlene at Marlene's Musings. Marlene is a very talented artist and a long-time bloggy friend. I hope you'll visit her blog. Her Sunday Sketches are charming!
To accept the award I am requested to tell 7 things about myself, so here goes:
1. I am a terrible procrastinator as evidenced by how late I am picking up my award.
2. I consider myself to be a "spiritual being that sometimes has human experiences" rather than the other way around.
3. I don't subscribe to cable TV.
4. I watch PBS more than any other network.
5. My favorite books/films/TV shows are mystery stories - with or without murder, but the less violence depicted the better. It's the logical discovery parts that I enjoy!
6. I've never met a fiber art/craft that I don't enjoy.
7. "I hate to go shopping, don't like the crowds or the frustration of trying to find what I want." (Yes, Marlene, I quote this one from you as you've stated it perfectly!)
Now I am requested to pass this on to (15) new blogs I follow. I regret I haven't added many new blogs recently, but will hightlight a few I really enjoy.
1. Karen of Photo Energy - Art That Captures You
2. Jim of Suldog even though he will most likely rake me over the coals ;-)
3. Diane of The Shutterbug Eye Photography
4. Julie of Julie Magers Soulen Photography
6. Deepak Chopra
7. Jenn of Random Lunacy
8. Cathy of Celtic Cat Photos
There are so many other worthy ones, I wish I could highligh them all.
I hope you find a new blog you will enjoy, or maybe an older one you haven't read recently!