I played tourist on Saturday and walked all over the city. Here's the latest:
- Waterfront area is in a sad state following recent flooding, part(s) of River Road are closed and walking was dangerous as the mud on the hardscape was slippery. They are working feverishly to get it cleaned up before the festival season begins.
- Lots of great photo ops here
- Wonderful food, if you get here check out Bistro 301 - I had the portabello sandwich and derby pie - yummmmm!
- Finally had a day warm enough to leave the coat off after work and it wasn't raining.
- Because it's downtown, found more places closed early - Payless Shoes closes at 7:00 PM.
Thanks for all of the fun, helpful, loving comments on previous posts. Great big hugs to all!
Sounds like how our little center used to be huh? That used to be the joke that everything here shuts down at 7:00 so I guess L'ville is just one of those towns too!
Watch your step literally & figuratively with that mud & kind of barren downtown area...oh & post more of those great photos!!
Love ~ Jenn
Post a Comment