I've been "tagged" – a great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers. Handicrafts (JMcGuinness) tagged my blog, so now it's my turn to tag a few other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I do not eat meat or poultry and do my best to avoid dairy (milk) products.
2. “Eat, Pray, Love” by Liz Gilbert is my all-time favorite book.
3. I knit almost every day.
4. When the last company I worked for full-time offered a voluntary severance package, I took it because I was totally burned out and didn’t want to be that important anymore.
5. My car is a Toyota Prius named Ruby.
6. I have two daughters in their 30’s.
7. Can’t believe I left this to the last – I’m a chocoholic!
Here are the seven people I’m tagging:
Eagles Wing (wingsofhealing)
High Desert Diva
Jennifer Dennis Potter
The View Up Here
Best of luck and have fun!
I always enjoy reading these.
I'll get around to it eventually :-)
AHHH the dreaded tag lol. I was wondering what to blog next so I think this is just the thing :) Will probably do this later today.
Cool! Thanks for doing it! :)
Post a Comment