Julie of Julie Magers Soulen Photography has awarded me the Premio Meme Award. I am honored to be a recipient! Thank you, Julie!
The rules of this award state that I am to give 7 facts about myself and pass it to 7 people. Here we go!
1. I am a computer geek that works with IBM mainframe and midrange systems software.
2. I love knitting, crocheting, sewing, counted cross-stitch, and many other crafts.
3. Although it's beautiful to look at and photograph, I hate to have to shovel snow.
4. I have two wonderful, full-grown daughters, a terrific son-in-law, and another very nice young man that I hope will be my second SIL someday - I am blessed.
5. A friend and I both turned 60 this year and threw ourselves a huge party with folk-music, singer-songwriter David Roth as the live entertainment.
6. I visit Maine often and may just move there someday (even though there is probably more snow each winter than where I live now!)
7. I drive a Prius, currently getting 48.4 MPG.
Now to pass this award along to 7 deserving blog owners (in no particular order):
Thank you Judi, I'm honored and will go back and pass it on now.
You're welcome, Marlene, well deserved!
oh, congratulations and thank you! way to go on that prius too!
you know, jenn gave me an award a while back that i still haven't psoted...i'm so bad. basically, i need to get caught up so i'll try to do this asap.
thanks judi! xoxoxo
Congrats on your award! I enjoyed reading your list.
It is so frustrating when those scheduled blog posts just don't publish like they are meant to! Happens to me sometimes also & have never figured out why...
Hi Judy! I loved learning a little more about you :) I'm an avid stitcher too - must be part of our attention to detail as photographers :) Have a great day!
Thanks for the mention Judi! You so deserve this award!
Mom this is awesome kudos to you for your award woo hoo! Thanks for passing it on, was trying to conceive of what I'd write about today & now I don't have to.
David was amazing at the party, I must pick up his stuff soon!!!
Thanks to all of you for stopping by.
Post a Comment